This tutorial was written by me on 13th December 2008.
Any similarities to other tutorials are completely coincidental
and unintentional. I try and keep my tutorials as simple as
possible, but they are written assuming you have a good
working knowledge of PSP and Animation Shop
Butterflies scrapkit from Baby Cakes Scraps HERE. This is a PTU kit
Mask of choice. I am using one from www.zuzzana.dk
Font of choice
Tube of choice. I am using the artwork of Barbara Jensen. You must have a
licence to use her work which you can purchase from HERE
1. Open a new image 600 x 600 and floodfill white
2. Copy and paste a frame of choice from the scrapkit as a new layer. Resize as necessary and give it a small dropshadow. Colourize to match a colour from your tube
3. Using your magic wand select inside the frame layer. Go to selections, modify and expand by 8. Keep selected and copy and paste a paper of choice as a new layer. Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard. Deselect and move below your frame layer. Dropshadow and colourize as before
4. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer. Duplicate your tube and place one above and one below your frame layer. Now you need to erase the parts of your tube that you don't need - see my tag for reference.
5. Copy and paste the journal tag as a new layer and place to the right of your tag on the frame layer. Resize as necessary and colourize and dropshadow as before. Type some text onto the journal tag layer - I used song lyrics from Seal - the song is called Kiss From A Rose. Add a small dropshadow to your text
6. Highlight the white background layer and copy and paste another paper of choice
as a new layer. Colourize as before. Apply a mask of choice to that layer
7. Add your name and copyright and you're done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial