Friday 24 April 2009

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by Nae of Afternoon Delight - thank you hun x

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:-

1. My holiday in September
2. Summer!
3. The weekend
4. Seeing my mum tomorrow
5. Pay day!
6. Shopping for smaller size clothes (when I eventually get there lol)
7. Any new Garvey tubes
8. My niece's graduation from High School

8 Things I Did Yesterday:-

1. Went to work
2. Played on my Wii Fit
3. Caught up in my groups
4. Spent a little time in PSP
5. Looked to see if any new tubes had been released yet
6. Paid some bills
7. Spoke to my mum
8. Fell asleep on the sofa!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:-

1. Find my hubby a job he actually enjoys doing
2. Not have to watch my weight all the time
3. Make the world's debt disappear
4. Visit New York
5. Visit New Zealand
6. Hire someone to do my gardening
7. Hire someone to do my painting
8. Buy a house

8 Things or Shows I Watch:-

1. Criminal Minds
2. CSI
3. CSI: New York
4. Lost
5. Fringe
6. The Big Bang Theory
7. Bones
8. Two and a Half Men

8 People I Tag:-

1. Beaches of Blame Beaches
2. Dee of Little Mama Dee's PSP Tuts
3. Sue at Wacky Winnie's
4. Stayyseee at Stayyseee Productionzz
5. Seachell of Seachell's Scrapz
6. Rockin of Rockin's Ruckus
7. Julie of Julie's Creationz
8. Simone at Scrappy Bit Of Fun

Hope I didn't manage to duplicate anyone!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment